Cycled for more than 50km within two consecutive days around ECP and Changi Village. 7 hours of shiok psycho madness.
Stuffs I’ve learnt to prep myself for the future cycling trips:
- Bring sunblock.
- Bring sunglasses.
- Check your bike thoroughly before setting off. It looks really retarded to cycle a faulty bike back to the bike shop to get it replaced.
- KNOW YOUR WAY.
- Check behind constantly to see if your friend has fallen down.
- Don’t experiment very sharp U-turns.
- Don’t be too ambitious when you know that the bike shop is closing anytime.
- Bring coins (for vending machines).
- Bring a towel.